We worship enthusiastically in praise of God and in gratitude for God’s blessings. Worship is at the center of our life together: in Word and Sacrament, prayers and song, we celebrate that nothing can separate us from the Love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord! We welcome everyone regardless of race, gender, creed, sexual orientation, heritage, age, or disability.
- Our worship service times are 9 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. The 9 a.m. Chapel service is 45 minutes. The 10:15 a.m. Sanctuary service is a full hour.
- The Sacrament of the Lord's Supper (Communion) is celebrated on the first Sunday of every month. All those in worship are invited to receive Communion.
- Our education hour for all ages is 9 a.m. Children go directly to their Sunday School classes, and adults to one of a variety of small groups, each with a different focus (examples: Bible Study, Parenting, Christianity 101) designed to encourage growth and relationship building.
- We gather for fellowship in Westminster Hall between 9:45 a.m. where Sunday School teachers escort students to meet their parents and share in fellowship. Children of parents whose groups run longer than Sunday School will be supervised until they join them in Westminster Hall. Those worshiping at the 10:15 service are invited to come early to join in that fellowship gathering or the fellowship gathering at 11:15 a.m. after the second service.
- Families are encouraged to worship together at the 10:15 a.m. Sanctuary service. We value our children and welcome them to worship with us. For our youngest children (through 2nd grade) we offer a Children's Church option. After participating in the opening of the service, they gather in another room for an age-appropriate worship experience, including music, prayer, and a Bible story.
- Our schedule provides for education and worship for everyone. It is a time commitment greater than in the past. We offer a variety of Adult Education opportunities in the Fall, Winter and Spring. For those Sundays when you don’t have that time, the schedule allows parents to worship at 9 a.m. while children attend Sunday School. A reverse option for 9 a.m. worship and 10:15 a.m. adult education is built in. This schedule offers great flexibility in meeting you where you are in your journey, and helping you deepen your commitment to Christ. Our hope is that everyone will find their place in, and be blessed by, these opportunities.
- A staffed nursery is also available for infants during both services with a silent paging system for parents.
- Twice a year, we offer a family worship service where children remain in worship beyond the Children's Message and also receive Communion.