BRPC can now accept payments through the website! Here are answers to a few questions you might have:
What are the requirements to use this feature?
- You have to have an account on the website, and be logged in.
- To create an account, click here. You will be prompted to enter a username and email address. The website will send you an email with your new password. Log in using the username you entered, and the password in the email.
- The first time you log in, a page will display letting you fill out any profile information you wish to. You can also change your password on this page. Click the update button at the bottom of the page to save any changes you make. To view the main website, click on the words “Basking Ridge Presbyterian Church” in the black banner at the top of the page.
- We currently accept Visa, Master Card & Discover cards.
What can I pay for?
Pretty much anything that you want to pay the church for. Some examples might be:
- Pledge donations
- Per Capita Assessment
- Flowers for the Sanctuary
- Donations to support mission trips
Can I schedule automatically recurring payments?
Yes. You can schedule payments based on ‘months’ or ‘days’, with a 1 month or 7 day minimum interval. You also enter the date you wish the payments to start, and the number of payments to make (enter 9999 for ongoing payments with no end date.)
Is there a fee?
There are no fees charged to you for this service, and the full amount you give will be used for the purpose you indicate. The church is charged a fee by our credit card processor for each transaction.
Is it safe and secure?