- Session approved two motions from the Worship & Music Council regarding Worship schedule changes:
- The Summer Schedule to begin on the weekend of June 15 and 16, 2019. There will be a Saturday evening service in Westminster Hall at 5:00 p.m. The Sunday service will be held in the Sanctuary at 9:30 a.m. The will be no Sunday 9:00 a.m. service in the Chapel.
- Beginning on the weekend of September 21 and 22, 2019, we will move from three worship services to two for the regular schedule. One, traditional, is to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday morning in the Sanctuary and the other, an informal, non-traditional service, will be held at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday evening in Westminster Hall.
- Session approved a motion from the Worship and Music Council to award the Nancy Childs Knobloch Music Scholarship to three very gifted students from BRPC: Hanna Celentano, Sarah Celentano, and Gregor Rankine.
- Stacy Currie, Director of Children’s Ministries and Becky Creswell presented a proposal to Session of their Traveling Library Project. This is an outreach project to be housed in the BRPC Library which will be a wonderful resource for children and their families who are dealing with sensitive issues.
- Session welcomed and examined for Ordination and Installation new elders, deacons and trustees, giving thanks to God for the start of their ministry. Gratitude was also expressed to elders completing their term of service.
The full minutes are always available for review at the Church Office.
~Tina Bramel, Clerk of Session