Date: July 12, 2019
Dear Workcamp parents,
Thank you for volunteering to make food for the Workcampers.
- Please use 9-inch square by 3-inch deep foil pans (this size is easy to pack in our coolers). We will hand out these pans at the two orientation meetings and in the church office near the reception desk.
- Each ‘slot’ you sign up for below represents 8 servings; use as many pans as you need (probably two).
- Bake them completely, then cover with foil and put a label on top (i.e. “meatless lasagna”). Please don’t use plastic wrap under the foil as we might not see it before we put it into the oven.
- Freeze for at least 24 hours before you drop it off. If your casserole is not completely frozen, rock hard when you drop it off, we can’t take it with us!
- Please, don’t make extra portions—we appreciate the thought, but we end up with too many leftovers that we can’t eat!
If you can contribute a batch of homemade cookies, any variety, we would be very grateful. No need to freeze. Pack them in a sturdy container, like tupperware or a ziplock bag inside a shoebox (containers may not make it back).
Bring all food to the BRPC Westminster Hall kitchen, Friday, July 12 between 5-6:30 pm. If those hours are not convenient, place food in the tall freezer in that kitchen before 5 and let us know it’s there.
Note: we have nut allergies, so NO PEANUTS, TREENUTS, OR PEANUT BUTTER!! Thanks!
If you have any questions, contact: