Our congregational singing in worship each week is led by our Director of Music Ministries on a fine pipe organ that touches our spirits with glorious sounds.
This instrument of 36 ranks of pipes was originally built by Austin Organ Company in 1961 and placed in the front of the historic 1839 sanctuary.
Under the direction of Richard S. Hartman, the organ was re-designed and enlarged in 2004. Several new ranks of pipes were added, including beautiful 8’ diapason pipes in an elegant casework behind the central pulpit.
Digital additions were also added by Walker Technical Company. The result is a full, rich, eclectic, and grand instrument.